Olympic? TEPCO Executives live in foreign countries with their families secretly.
Here is the list of executives who have been living in other countries with their own families. Please kindly tell them to go back to Japan and take their responsibilities if you see them in your countries. It is not a problem only for Japan any more.
1. Tsunehisa KATSUMATA (previous chairman of TEPCO), living in a very rich mansion of DUBAI where even other DUBAI people would like to live in. (There is no data about where others (no.2-no.6) are living.)
Present Job : Japan Atomic Power Company、Outside Director
2. Masataka SHIMIZU (previous president of TEPCO)
Present job : the affiliated company of TEPCO ‘Fuji Oil Company Ltd.‘, Outside Director
3. Suguru (or Yu) TAKEI (previous vice-president of TEPCO) / Present Job : the affiliated company of TEPCO Arabian Oil Company Ltd., Outside Auditor
Mr.Takei from http://youtu.be/QGGYT4oeZ4w
4.Fumiaki MIYAMOTO (previous managing director of TEPCO) / Present Job : the affiliated company of TEPCO ‘Nippon Field Engineering‘, President
5.Shigeru KIMURA (previous director of TEPCO) / Present Job : the affiliated company of TEPCO, Vice-President
6.Makio FUJIWARA (previoussuperintendent of TEPCO) / Present Job : the affiliated company of TEPCO ‘Kandenko Company, Limited.‘, Outside Auditor
I am still translating some more Information, It will be updated. I am afraid that I cannot find out two peoples’ photos…
- Fukushima: New Leak Causes Truly Massive Radiation Spike (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)
- Fukushima nuclear power plant cleanup takes its toll on workers (theguardian.com)
- Operator of wrecked Japan nuclear plant pledges improvements (reuters.com)